In order to use the Flash Seats® site to sell, transfer, or buy tickets, you need to log into the site with the email address and password you defined when you registered.
The Log In page lets you log in to the Flash Seats system.
To log in to the Flash Seats site:
- Go to http://flashseats.com and click Login at the top of the page. The Log in page appears.
- Enter your Email Address and your Password. Your password is case-sensitive, so enter it exactly as you entered it when you registered.
- Click the Secure Log In button.
Forgot Your Password?
If you already have an account with Flash Seats but have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it.
To reset your password:
- On the Login page, click the Forgot Your Password link.
- Enter the email address you used to create your Flash Seats account and click the Submit button. Flash Seats sends you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- In the email, click the link that is included. The Identity Verification page appears. To verify your identity, you need to answer the two security questions you answered when you registered as a Flash Seats user.
- Enter the answer to each question and click the Update button. The New Password Requirements page appears.
- Enter your new password and re-enter it, and then click the Submit button. The Change Password Success page appears. The next time you log in to the Flash Seats site, use your new password.
If your password is not updated successfully, you may see an error message in red letters. Here are some examples of password error messages you may see:
- Your password must be at least 7 characters.
- Your password must contain at least one number.
- Your password must contain at least one letter.
To fix any of these errors, re-enter a password that meets these requirements, and click the Submit button.
Account Lock Out
If you try to log into your account five times without entering the right email address or password, you will be locked out of your account. This is done to protect your account from unauthorized access. If your account has been locked out due to too many failed log in attempts, you have two options to unlock your account:
- Contact Flash Seats Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our AXS.com Support page.
- On the Log In page, click the Forgot Your Password link, which allows you to reset your password and automatically unlocks your account.
Using the FlashBoard
Managing Your Tickets
Managing Your Account
Flash Seats and the Flash Seats logo are trademarks of Flash Seats, LLC. Use prohibited without written consent. All Rights Reserved.